Wednesday, October 14, 2009

POTTER and the CLAY...


it's my senior year in college and i am now faced with the infamous question, "what are you going to do when you graduate?" and honestly i don't know and that is nerve racking! i feel the Lord consistently keeps me in the dark on my walk with him so that I'm constantly having to give up control of my own life. control is a struggle of mine. if you know me you know i'm a lion and i thrive on control. causing this to be really hard, especially now that i am trying to go before God with these list of things to do after college. AND THEN.... i'm reminded of the potter and the clay. the clay didn't go before the Lord saying O.k. God you can make me a bowl, mug or a plate. the clay went before the Lord in reckless abandonment saying here i am mold me as you would have me. Lord this is my prayer in my next phase of life that you would MOLD me as you'd have me...now what is it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment